By using Renown Weight Loss LLC’s site (fastweightlossdallas.com) you will be asked to provide contact information and information about your lifestyle. Examples of features on our website that require you to provide this information are:
- FIND YOUR PERFECT PROGRAM FORM
- REQUEST A COMPLIMENTARY CONSULTATION FORM
By using fastweightlossdallas.com’s services you agree to Renown Weight Loss LLC sharing the information you have shared for the purposes of being contacted by one of our personnel.
Users may receive a follow up Telephone, email or SMS contact by a sponsor in an effort to assist in your recovery process. Use of fastweightlossdallas.com does not create a patient/provider relationship.
The rest of this document outlines our general privacy policies for website use.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Renown Weight Loss LLC.
Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
Country refers to: Texas, United States
Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
Service refers to the Website.
Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Website refers to FastWeightLossDallas.com, accessible from https://fastweightlossdallas.com
You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on Your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser. You can learn more about cookies on TermsFeed website article.
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies
- Type: Session Cookies
- Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Medical or Health Care Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Delete Your Personal Data
You have the right to delete or request that We assist in deleting the Personal Data that We have collected about You.
Our Service may give You the ability to delete certain information about You from within the Service.
You may update, amend, or delete Your information at any time by signing in to Your Account, if you have one, and visiting the account settings section that allows you to manage Your personal information. You may also contact Us to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that You have provided to Us.
Please note, however, that We may need to retain certain information when we have a legal obligation or lawful basis to do so.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
Comply with a legal obligation
Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 18 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent’s consent before We collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
By email: email@example.com
NOTICE OF HIPAA PRIVACY PRACTICES
THIS NOTICE DESCRIBES HOW MEDICAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU MAY BE USED AND DISCLOSED AND HOW YOU CAN GET ACCESS TO THE INFORMATION.
Please review it carefully.
OUR PLEDGE REGARDING YOUR HEALTH INFORMATION
We understand that information about you and your health is personal. We are committed to protecting your health information. We will create a personal record of the care and services you receive at Renown Weight Loss.
We need this record to provide you with quality care and to comply with certain legal requirements. This notice will tell you about the ways we may use and disclose your health information. We also describe your rights and certain obligations we have regarding the use and disclosure of your health information
WE ARE REQUIRED BY LAW TO:
- Make sure that health information that identifies you is kept private.
- Give you this notice of our legal duties and privacy practices with respect to your health information.
- Follow the terms of the notice that is currently in effect.
WHO WILL FOLLOW THIS NOTICE
The notice describes the practices of Renown Weight Loss and that of any health care professional authorized to enter information into your medical record, including medical staff, all departments and units of Renown Weight Loss, all employees, staff, volunteers, and other personnel.
USE AND DISCLOSURE OF YOUR HEALTH INFORMATION:
Treatment – Your health information may be used by staff members or disclosed to other health care professionals for the purpose of evaluating your health, diagnosing medical conditions, and providing treatment. For example, results of laboratory tests and procedures will be available in your medical record to all health professionals who may provide treatment or who may be consulted by staff members.
Payment – Your health information may be used as necessary to support the day-to-day activities and management of Renown Weight Loss. For example, information on the services you received may be used to support budgeting and financial reporting, and activities to evaluate and promote quality. Law Enforcement-Your health information may be disclosed to law enforcement agencies without your permission, to support government audits and inspections, to facilitate law enforcement investigations, and to comply with government mandated reporting.
Public Health Reporting – Your health information may be disclosed to public health agencies as required by law. For example, we are required to report certain conditions, reactions or communicable disease to the State’s Public Health Department:
- To prevent or control disease, injury or disability.
- To report reactions to medications or problems with products.
- To notify people of recalls of products they may be using.
- To notify a person who may have been exposed to a disease or may be at risk for contracting or spreading a disease or condition.
- To notify the appropriate government authority if we believe an adult patient has been the victim of abuse, neglect, or domestic violence.
- We will only make this disclosure if you agree or when required or authorized by law.
Special Situations – Military and Veterans. If you are a member of the armed forces, we may release your health information as required by military command authorities. We may also release health information about foreign military personnel to the appropriate foreign military authority.
Lawsuits and Disputes – If you are involved in a lawsuit or a dispute, we may disclose your health information in response to a court or administrative order. We may also disclose your health information in response to a subpoena, discovery request, or other lawful process by someone else involved in the dispute.
Blood Testing – While you are undergoing exams, a health care worker may accidentally be exposed to blood or other body fluids. If this occurs, your blood will be tested for the presence of certain diseases (for example, HIV, Hepatitis viruses). This is necessary to help protect the health care worker. The results of these tests will be a part of your medical record and will not be released except with your prior consent or as required by law.
OTHER USES AND DISCLOSURES THAT REQUIRE YOUR AUTHORIZATION
Disclosure of your health information or its use for any purpose other than those listed above requires your specific written authorization. If you change your mind after authorizing a use of disclosure of your information, you may submit a written revocation. However, your decision to revoke the authorization will not affect or undo any use of disclosure of information that occurred before you notified us of your decision.
Renown Weight Loss is required by law to maintain the privacy of your protected health information and to provide you with this Notice of Privacy Practices. We are required to abide by the privacy policies and practices that are outlined in this notice.
YOUR INDIVIDUAL RIGHTS
- You have certain rights under the Federal privacy standards. These include:
- The right to request restrictions on the use and disclosure of your protected health information.
- The right to receive confidential communications concerning your medical condition and treatment.
- The right to inspect and copy your protected health information.
- The right to amend or submit corrections to your protected health information.
- The right to receive an accounting of how and to whom your protected health information has been disclosed.
- The right to receive a printed copy of this notice.
ADDITIONAL USES OF INFORMATION
- Appointment reminders – Your health information will be used by our staff for appointment reminders.
- Information About Treatments – Your health information may be used to send you information on any recommended procedures or treatments relevant to the management of your medical condition.
- Communications – We may also send you information describing other health-related goods and services that we believe may be of interest to you.
- Changes to this Notice – We reserve the right to change this notice. We reserve the right to make the revised or changed notice effective for health information we already have about you, as well as any information we receive in the future.
Privacy notices will contain the effective date(s) on the last page of any acknowledgement you submit. We will post a copy of the current Notice of Privacy Practices at 6344 Camp Bowie Blvd, Fort Worth, TX 76116.
Complaints may be filed with HHS by Internet using the Administrative Simplification Enforcement Tool at http://htct.hhs.gov/.
How To Contact Us
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies and/or the practices of this Web site, please contact us at:
Renown Weight Loss
3644 Camp Bowie Blvd
Fort Worth, TX 76116
Phone: (469) 445-9856
Consent for Use & Disclosure of Health Information
* Purpose of Consent: By submitting your information to Renown Weight Loss online or by e-mail, you will consent to our use and disclosure of your protected health information to carry out treatment, payment activities and healthcare operations including the use of such information in e-mail communications.
* Notice of Privacy Practices: You have the right to read our Notice of Privacy Practices and our E-MAIL POLICY before you decide whether to sign a consent and acknowledgement of receipt of our notice. Our notice provides a description of the uses and disclosures we may make of your protected health information, and of other important matters about your protected health information.
* Our E-MAIL POLICY describes how we communicate via email including the use of your protected health information in such communications. We encourage you to read them carefully and completely before signing the consent and acknowledgement form. You may read these policies posted in our clinic at 1600 K Avenue or request a copy of these policies at our front desk.
* Notice of E-MAIL POLICY: By submitting your information to Renown Weight Loss online, you consent to our receipt and transmission of e-mail messages with you, including messages that may contain your protected health information.
We reserve the right to change our privacy practices as described in our Notice of Privacy Practices and/or our E-mail policies as described in our E-MAIL POLICY above. If we change our practices, we will issue a revised Notice of Privacy Practices or a revised E-MAIL POLICY which will contain the changes, as applicable. Those changes may apply to any of your protected health information that we maintain.
You may obtain a copy of our Notice of Privacy Practices, including any revisions of our Notice and/or a copy of our E-MAIL POLICY, at any time by contacting us by E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling (469) 445-9856.
* Right to Revoke: You will have the right to revoke your consent at any time by giving us written notice of your revocation. Please understand that revocation of this consent will not affect any action we took in reliance upon this consent before we received your revocation, and that we may decline to treat you or to continue treating you if you revoke this consent.
Renown Weight Loss’s Commitment to Privacy
Renown Weight Loss operates under a strict set of privacy principles, taking care to respect the privacy of its online “VISITORS” (visitors and/or members). To better protect your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this web site.
This site contains links to other sites. Renown Weight Loss is not responsible for the privacy practices and/or the content of such web sites.